Unforgettable Experiences in an Extraordinary Place
|Registration Form||Back | Next|
2012 Chihuahua Paseo/Parade
Sponsored by The Friends of Mission San Luis, Inc., Bark Busters Red Hills, and Pet Paradise
Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to Noon
Online registration must be received by noon May 2, 2012.
Registrations will also be accepted on site the day of the event beginning at 9:00 a.m. Event is open to all dog breeds. You may participate in the event without a registration,
but you will not be eligible for prizes.
We are collecting canned or dry food donations for area animal shelters during the event. Look for the donation box at the front desk in the Visitor Center.
Prize packages for each category are from Pet Paradise, Bark Busters Red Hills, El Mercado: The Shop at San LuisPrize Categories
- Best Cinco de Mayo or Native American Themed Entry - Grand Prize
- Best Costume - any costume, but points go to home made over store bought
- Fiercest - dog with most attitude or best rescue story
- Cutest-well, what more can we say?
- Most Original Conveyence - either the dog is carrying something on it's back or is pulling something
- People's Choice - open to all dogs regardless of registration
If you have any questions about registering your pet, please contact us at 850.245.6406.
Free with paid admission to the site:
$5 for adults; $3 for seniors; $2 for children 6-18
Free for members of the Friends of Mission San Luis, Inc.
Mission San Luis, 2100 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304