Unforgettable Experiences in an Extraordinary Place
|Visitor Information||Back | Next|
Directions to Mission San Luis
View Maps (PDF, 177KB) to Mission San Luis.
2100 West Tennessee Street
Tallahassee, Florida USA
From I-10 Eastbound:
- Take I-10 E toward Tallahassee.
- Exit onto FL-263 South / Capital Circle NW via Exit 196 right toward Regional Airport. Travel about 1 mile.
- Turn left onto US-90 E / FL-10 E / W Tennessee Street. Travel about 3 miles.
- Turn left into entrance at 2100 West Tennessee Street.
From I-10 Westbound:
- Take I-10 W toward Tallahassee.
- Exit onto N Monroe St/US-27 S/FL-63 S via Exit 199 left toward Tallahassee. Travel about 4 miles.
- Turn right onto US-90 E / FL-10 E / W Tennessee Street. Travel about 2.5 miles.
- Turn right into entrance at 2100 West Tennessee Street.
Tallahassee is served by the Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH). The airport has a variety of ground transportation options available. Call 850.891.7802 or visit www.talgov.com/airport/ for more information.
There is a Greyhound station in downtown Tallahassee. Contact 1.800.231.2222 or visit www.greyhound.com for fare and schedule information.
StarMetro, Tallahassee's city bus service, stops nearby. Please visit www.talgov.com/starmetro/ for route and schedule information.
Routes that serve Mission San Luis are
- Azalea (Weekdays and Saturdays)
- Canopy (Weekdays only)
- N1 (Sundays)