Unforgettable Experiences in an Extraordinary Place
|Visitor Information||Back | Next|
Directions to Mission San Luis
View Maps (PDF, 205KB) to Mission San Luis.
From I-10 Eastbound:
- Take I-10 E toward Tallahassee.
- Exit onto FL-263 South / Capital Circle NW via Exit 196 right toward Regional Airport. Travel about 1 mile.
- Turn left onto US-90 E / FL-10 E / W Tennessee Street. Travel about 3 miles.
- Turn left into entrance at 2100 West Tennessee Street.
From I-10 Westbound:
- Take I-10 W toward Tallahassee.
- Exit onto N Monroe St/US-27 S/FL-63 S via Exit 199 left toward Tallahassee. Travel about 4 miles.
- Turn right onto US-90 E / FL-10 E / W Tennessee Street. Travel about 2.5 miles.
- Turn right into entrance at 2100 West Tennessee Street.
Get MapQuest directions to Mission San Luis from any location.
Tallahassee is served by the Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH). The airport has a variety of ground transportation options available. Call 850.891.7802 or visit www.talgov.com/airport/index.cfm for more information.
There is a Greyhound station in downtown Tallahassee. Contact 1.800.231.2222 or visit www.greyhound.com for fare and schedule information.
StarMetro, Tallahassee's city bus service, stops nearby. Please visit www.talgov.com/starmetro/ for route and schedule information.
Routes that serve Mission San Luis are
- Azalea (Weekdays and Saturdays)
- Canopy (Weekdays only)
- N1 (Sundays)